Gravity Search Marketing is Hiring!
Our boutique SEO/Social Marketing firm is growing, and we’re looking for a web-savvy and very bright person to join our team.
– Writing. You may write internal communications (for example, compiling insights or analysis to be delivered to the firm’s partners), client-facing documents or communications (for example, competitive analysis reports, or answering client questions) and copy intended for the web (for example, page copy, meta description tags, HTML titles, tweets, etc).
– Research and review. You will get to know our clients, their offerings, and their general marketing strategies. You may be asked to review their competitors’ sites and summarize their strategies. You may be asked to review a blog and provide suggestions for additional topics. You may be asked to identify influential Twitter accounts for a given topic.
– Contributions to strategy discussions. You will use your considerable familiarity with SEO, social media, and the mobile web to contribute ideas for client strategies.
– Data gathering and spreadsheet tasks. This may involve keyword research, compiling rankings reports, and using basic Excel formulas to manipulate data.
You will work in a Los Angeles area office 2 – 3 days per week, a total of 20 hours per week. Exact hours are flexible but must be the same every week.
– Excellent written and spoken English. Good spelling a must!
– Previous personal or workplace experience with SEO
– Extensive knowledge of organic SEO principles and best practices
– Complete comfort with social media websites, both as a user and as an administrator.
– Ability to work with Excel, including manipulating formulas and creating charts.
– Experience with Google Analytics or another web analytics program.
– Experience with WordPress interface or the ability to demonstrate familiarity with similar interfaces.
– Previous experience working in a client-facing position is a plus.
Interested candidates should include the following information in an email, along with your resume:
– A brief summary of your relevant background experience
– 2 writing samples, preferably business writing
– Compensation requirements
About our company:
Gravity Search Marketing is a boutique SEO and social marketing firm, specializing in thoughtful, high-touch consultation for clients ranging from one-person operations to household names.
Our guiding principles:
– We convey information to clients in a way that is easy to understand, and that reflects a strong understanding of their goals, priorities, and capabilities.
– We do careful and thorough work, and we provide the flawless attention to details that our clients wish they had time to do themselves.
– We deliver only meaningful recommendations, and only actionable findings.
– All of our work is completely transparent to our clients.
This is a part time, hourly position. Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience.
Contact information here.