Do you have extraordinary images or videos? Would you benefit from a wider audience? Use these links to help you assess the status of your images and upload your videos.
Please note: you can find revised and expanded information about video on our Video Search Engine Optimization page.
- Search Google images here: http://images.google.com
- Search Google videos here: http://video.google.com
- To upload your videos, go to http://www.youtube.com
- The Google Video Help Center is here: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/
Google allows you to include a title and description for your videos, so take advantage of this by writing something compelling and keyword-rich!
- Search Yahoo! images here: http://search.yahoo.com/images
- Search Yahoo! videos here: http://video.search.yahoo.com/
- To upload your video (it’s free) do so here: http://video.yahoo.com/video/upload
You’ll need a Yahoo! account and you’ll also need to create a video-specific profile for yourself before you can upload a video. You can also include a transcript of your video and tags to describe it – remember to include your well-researched keywords! There is a file limit of 100 MB for uploaded files.
- Search Bing images here: http://www.bing.com/images
- Search Bing videos here: http://www.bing.com/videos/browse
- Search images on Ask here: http://www.ask.com/?tool=img