Gravity SEO Speaking Engagements
Gravity’s partners, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin, are experienced SEO speakers and authors who have been professionals in the SEO industry for over a decade.
Past speaking engagements and topics include: (also see our presentations on Slideshare)
- Online Marketing Summit, October 2012. Gradiva and Jennifer presented on Practical Reputation Management and International SEO Best Practices, respectively.
- American Library Association (ALA), June 2012: Library Websites: Are you Meeting Your SEO Goals?
- Northern California Book Marketing and Publicity Association (NCBPMA) February, 2012, panel discussion: SEO Tips and Tricks: Learn How to Raise Your Rankings and Your Profile.
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) Advanced, Seattle, June 2011: The SoLoMo Revolution: Social Media, Local Search & Mobile Search Collide
- Video: The Future of Search, produced by One Lens Media (2011)
- Irvine Micropreneur Webinar, March 31, 2011: Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Best Practices for 2011
- Carnegie-Knight Initiative on the Future of Journalism Education, Phoenix AZ, 2011: SEO for News21 Sites: Overview & Best Practices
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East, New York, 2010: SEO & Competitive Analysis
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East, New York, 2010: SEO Site Clinic
- Berkeley Chamber of Commerce, 2010: Social Media Speaker Series: SEO and Online Word of Mouth
- Online News Association, San Francisco, 2009: Outwit the Algorithms
- Institute for Politics, Democracy & the Internet, Politics Online Conference, Washington DC, 2008: Optimizing Your Search Marketing Program
- Public Relations Society of America and the International Association of Business Communicators, Portland, 2007: Essentials of Search Engine Optimization
- Live Radio Broadcast, Las Vegas NV, August 2006: Computer Outlook Radio Talk Show with John Iasiuolo